𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 - Thursday October 29th 2020 | 9am-3pm | €155
Our Barista Intermediate Course is designed for those who already have some barista experience*, and wish to learn more in depth information and further their skills as a barista.
Previous experience is required
*It is important that you have previous barista experience or worked in a cafe environment. You will be expected to have a general understating of the operational of commercial coffee Machine and grinder and make the basic drinks on a coffee menu; espresso, americano & cappuccino.
Difficulty level: 3
See below a guideline of the course:
- Origin of the bean
- Flavour profile relating to origin
- Journey of the bean
- Roast profile and effect on flavour
- Flavour wheel
- Brew ratio (Espresso)
- Impact of extraction on taste
- Setting your recipe
- Practical - tasting various extraction levels and discussing impact on flavour
- Barista station layout and management
- Barista's typical day
- Practical live time with certified barista
- Advanced latte art techniques and patterns
The course starts at 9am and finishes at 3pm. There is a lunch break at 11.30am.
The cost is €155 per person
The course is held at our training centre:UNIT 11 MG Business Park