𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 & 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝘁 - Thursday July 15th 2021 | 10am-4pm
Our Barista Intermediate Course is designed for those who already have some barista experience*, and wish to learn more in depth information and further their skills as a barista.
Previous experience is required
*It is important that you have previous barista experience or worked in a cafe environment. You will be expected to have a general understating of the operational of commercial coffee Machine and grinder and make the basic drinks on a coffee menu; espresso, americano & cappuccino.
Difficulty level: 3
See below a guideline of what the course can cover depending on your preferences:
- Origin of the bean
- Flavour profile relating to origin
- Journey of the bean
- Roast profile and effect on flavour
- Flavour wheel
- Brew ratio (Espresso)
- Impact of extraction on taste
- Setting your recipe
- Practical - tasting various extraction levels and discussing impact on flavour
- Barista station layout and management
- Barista's typical day
- Practical live time with certified barista
- Advanced latte art techniques and patterns
The course starts at 10am and finishes at 4pm. There is a lunch break at 12pm.
The cost is €175 per person
The course is held at our training centre:UNIT 11 MG Business Park